1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master of the Universe
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
Those are cool looking wings, I can see why you decided to use them. I think you should try to use some green stuff to make the connection of the wings to the Hive tyrant's body more stable. Wings have an annoying habit of snapping off when they are not anchored to the model very securely. Also adding some green stuff would help to make the join look more life-like.

·
Master of the Universe
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To Telius: Thanks for the compliments, but unfortunately that was how the wing came painted, so I'm going to prime over it.

To Martijn: The wings originally came from a McFarlane Dragon. Specifically the series 6 Warrior Clan Dragon. McFarlanes Dragons Series 6 > Warrior Clan Dragon Action Figure Action Figures at Toyrocket.com
Feel free to Google it or whatnot. I'm sure you can find one on Ebay, or in your local toy/ hobby/ miniature shop.

To Leech: Yep, I agree with everything you said. The thing is, I had to slap em on with some quiksteel yesterday to show a friend a few states away, and I haven't had time to finalize them yet, but I'll definitely work on it, and then post up some more pics once I'm further along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.