Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Haha, Nagash- where the hell was this when I was writing your fluff for the shop?
Looks good nonetheless, it's good to keep a diary like this. I wish I had broken up my Vampire Counts fluff, or my Iron Dragons SM fluff. Both pieces have grown so much that they're now just huge walls of text. Hmm... maybe I should start a fluff compendium.
...no. no. i have the shop. my job is to keep the shop running... but it's so tempting...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH" monty python and the holy grail

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, Nagash- where the hell was this when I was writing your fluff for the shop?
Looks good nonetheless, it's good to keep a diary like this. I wish I had broken up my Vampire Counts fluff, or my Iron Dragons SM fluff. Both pieces have grown so much that they're now just huge walls of text. Hmm... maybe I should start a fluff compendium.
...no. no. i have the shop. my job is to keep the shop running... but it's so tempting...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH" monty python and the holy grail
Hahahahaha :laugh: You got your business, I got mine ;)

//Nagash, the Hierophant

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A new Chapter will start from this day and on :dance:

Dancing Shadows

Keep yourself updated... Subscribe to the Blog ;)

//Nagash

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Time to make this Journal active again :) I've been very busy with school etc... It will not happen again (I hope, hehe) :p

However, check out the new entry (No. 2 in Dancing Shadows). It will be a start-up for the coming Chapter ;)

//Nagash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts