Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will somebody please tell me what these are? Are they new scouts? Or perhaps some form of Stormtroopers? I have no clue...

Also, sorry to ask another favour, but can anyone tell me what this guy is supposed to be?

Thank you for your time, and thank you for clearing up my confusion :blink:

·
Registered
485 Posts
They are converted IG/SM scouts for two of the IG variant armies found in CA2003. The first picture is from the Elysian Drop Troops and the last is from the Salvar Chem-Dogs

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
No wonder I coulden't put the names on them... I coulden't see them...
But I have seen them.
Does everyone know that they have their own "armylist" in Chapter Approved 2003?
Personally I like the savlan Chemdogs best.... the fluff is very nice... hardened criminals drafted into the IG to fight in the toxic underhives of Armageddon.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Yeah Savlar are kewl! But I must say the idea of Elysian drop troops is pretty kewl too, really the 'surgical strike' team. I don't like every army list in it though, I mean Ork Hunters?? Who the heck made up those rules!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be why I had no clue as to what they were :lol: . Well, thank you very much for clearing up THAT little mistery!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just to let yall know, you cant use the army lists in the CA 2003. The new Gaurd Codex has a Chemdog list and there are doctines to represent the drop troops.

·
Registered
878 Posts
The Guard Codex also has a Chem-Dog modeling guide, if any of you want to play them.

168 Posts
The second one is a Salvar Chem-Dog. The first one is... yeah, what he said.

It has a modeling guide? In the codex? I must haved missed that in the 400 TIMES I'VE READ THE FRIGGIN BOOK. You must be confused with sumpin else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.