Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean to start a flame war or something but who'd win Bloodthirster or Nightbringer?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I dunno, that one seems pretty tough, the Nightbringer is the God of Death, but the warp is the anathema to the star gods and the Bloodthirster is a creature of the warp. But i think the Nightbringer would win because of his ranged attacks and Strength 10. After all, he is 360 points, so for 155 more points than a Bloodthirster you would expect that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok then what about a Nightbringer against ultra sooped up 460 grey knight Grand Master.

·
Registered
144 Posts
the night bringer would slap the grand master as if he wasnt there he would instant kill him the first unsaved wound he caused and then the grand master would need sixes to wound the nightbringer and couldnt use his force weapom to instant kill it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I read somewhere that a person tried it out, first one bloodthirster, then two, then three. Nightbringer came away severly injured in the last battle but still managed to take out three bloodthirsters by itself.

not bad eh?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Moncs@Sep 28 2003, 18:33
I read somewhere that a person tried it out, first one bloodthirster, then two, then three. Nightbringer came away severly injured in the last battle but still managed to take out three bloodthirsters by itself.

not bad eh?
HOLY BUTT MUNCH!!! :eek:

·
850 Posts
I have a scary story for you Ceran the Great. Nightbringer would defently kill the bloodthirster. I saw one time NightBringer single handedly kill the Herodule(scythe version) in two assault turns. But what is scary is that Nightbringer never suffered one wound from the Herodule.

·
850 Posts
The Heirdule is a assaulty dio-titan that the tyranids have. it looks like a deform termagaunt w/ massive scythe talons. And it has a cannon on its back.

·
994 Posts
abaddon would likely be killed. heres one for you a nightbringer fighting abaddon and a retinue of 20 chosen terminators. nightbringer won and then went on to destroy the 3 predators.

the way i have found to kill a nightbringer is i use 3 heavy weapons missile teams. in two turns it is usually dead.

·
Registered
144 Posts
the way i kill night bringers is a squad of ten scouts with sniper riffles. No abbadon would get slapped around drachner if you were lucky enough to wound would only do a wound as in no way can a nightbringer be instant killed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.