Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm playing Necrons, ofcourse since this post is about Necron Scenery. I don't really feel like buying all my scenery, so what are some thigns that would be I guess yo9u'd say around the house items I can use. I thought I saw this thing once where they took like a plastic flower pot, flipped it upside down and painted it. Now with Necrons, I'm going to go for sort of a ruined/desserted look. Any pointers would be gretaly appreciated. Oh ya and byt he way it can take up as much room as it needs, cause my strategy is specially designed on long range, so my board is larger then I guess you'd ay normal.(it's not like 10 feet long or anything, it's just a little bigger then normal)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks. THen I take it your doing Necrons. Have you tried any of the things they suggested? And which of it worked best for you.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've actaully decided to put the Necrons on hold and continue my Ork army.....I'll let you know when I continue crons again though...... Maybe in a few months.... ;)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ok since it's already mentioned that there is another topic thread with the same topic I'm just gonna close this ok?
Hasn't been replied to in a while anyway...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.