Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
Necromancers will still be good as they can cast too, they just won't be the focus anymore. One necro will still be fine. I would say that the model would be a better necromancer than a Vampire(it lacks fangs), but it could work as either.

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
Looks great, maybe just get some greenstuff fangs, should be as easy as it gets, so it can really work as you want with a bit of greenstuff...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
About the one Necromancer would be good, I own 3.

I played Necromancers in the old book.

So ideas on how to vampiries her are great, so thanks for the green stuff fangs idea!

·
Registered
12 Posts
For conversion ideas on her (good GAWD is that a cool model) if you are keeping with the new 'theme' of this new VC book, I suggest the following to vamp her out:

+Weapon Swap. She could use a sword, as the new VC army is all about them being armed and armoured vamps.

+ Green (or if you have it, bronze) stuff some bracers for her, to give her some protection on her forearms.

+ Green stuff fangs, as already suggested, plus a few creases to her cheeks/jaw, to make her appear undead. If you want to go for the 'snout' look, some work on her nose as well.

And yes, I love the Reaper vamp models. My first VC army had about a third to one half reaper models (or components from Reaper models) in it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i would personally convert that model to a vampire, as necros can only be lvl 1 now, and dont have acess to the kick ass vampire powers that boost casting power. i would personally make he so that she has master of black arts, the 2+ armour ( use the armor conversions mentioned above)and the item that makes it so you raise D3+9 zombs with raise dead..
this would be more powerful, although expensive at 200pts, providing magic and a good amrour save for your general. But anyway, i would make her into a vampire, it would look really cool, you might need to sculpt some armour on, as for making her skin look undead, vampires look human if they are well fed, meaning if they have sucked enough blood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.