Necron Warriors x 12 216pts
Necron Warriors x 12 216pts

Elites
Immortals x 6 168 pts

Fast Attack
Destroyers x 5 250 pts

Total 1000 pts

36 models, phaseout at 9.

Please comment guys, this is my first list. What should I do? How should I put these guys on the table? All comments are welcome.

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
I shall reply,

I personally would kit the lord out to the max (res. orb, phase shifter,phlacetry, warscythe) to make him a killing machine, this stops cheap killers such as chaplins ripping him to shreds and power weapon-ing my warriors.

I would make the destroyers 4 strong to free up points on the lord.

I'm not sure about the immortals, I would personally have another 10 warriors (reducing the other squads to 10) to keep the model count up.

This is my 1000 list

Lord- warscythe, phase shifter, res. orb, phlacetry, D field 200

10 warriors 180
10 warriors 180
10 warriors 180

4 destroyers 200
5 scarab bases 60

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
27 Posts
this is my list it kinda goes against all you'v ever heard but it's not bad

HQ
nec' lord

TROOP
12x warriors
13x warriors

HEAVY
2x heavy destroyers
monolith

and add in like scarabs or whatever u want but thats the backbone of my army

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bas - looks like a solid list, I would drop the 5th destroyer in favor of some scarab swarms to use as tie ups. Or just leave out the swarms and boost up your warriors to at least 30...but thats MO

I would personally give the lord the phase shifter to give him the very important invulnerable save.

To Outsider - Why give the lord a d. field when he already has the sycthe?

DD - Kind of cheesy to have a 'lith in a 1000pt friendly game. Maybe for a tourny or just to beat up on a total ass but for the most part still crys "cheese" to me

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I dont think that a 1000 pt list really needs 30 warriors in it. I would almost say that you would be safe dropping each warrior squad down to 20 and using the extra points to get scarabs or kit out your lord.

I also reccomend dropping one Destroyer to get further points for the above suggestion. you could then have a list like the following.

Lord
Res. Orb
Shifter
SoL

6x Immortals

10x Warriors

10x Warriors

4x Destroyers

9x Scarabs

This puts you at 1 point over 1000, and gives you a good sized tie up squad that can even wipe other squads out depending on what it is. I sure since it's a friendly game that one point wont matter that much

You might also notice that I took the Warscythe off of your lord. At 1000 pts you arent going to be running into a whole bunch of invulnerable saves, and since he is footslogging, the ranged attack from the SoL will come in handy.

Just some suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts