1 Monolith
1 unit of destroyers x5
1 necron lord W/ Destroyer body,Veil of Darkness
1 necron lord W/ Rez. orb and phylactery
1 unit of flayed ones x5

Total = 2000 points

·
1,880 Posts
That's alot of points for 2 lords. I'd drop one and pick up more destroyers, or just more general things. 5 flayed ones and a destroyer body lord won't make you very happy without proper support. I'd say go for a Deceiver if you can get the points. Drop the flayed, the Dlord and see what you have. VERY well spent 300 points, he always earns his place.

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
I would say the spot you are overspending most is warriors. 20 in a squad is a HUGE amount of points that may very well just be evaporated in a sweeping advance. I suggest taking 3-5 squads of 10 instead.

Also, destroyers are nice in full squads, but really benefit from having two squads of 3or more, I would say you could fit another full 5 man squad in this list if you really want effect.

Don't take destroyer body AND veil of darkness on the same lord, it is a waste of movement. Destroyer Body goes well with res orb, and phase shifter, makes your lord nearly unkillable. Veil of Darkness is usually defensive, but can be a very strong offense with some immortals. If you take two lords in a list like this, I'd say make them standard orb-lords, support your warriors. Perhaps one with your flayed ones wouldn't hurt either. Res orb, Gaze of Flame, and maybe warscythe, can make flayed ones far more dangerous as a unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts