Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ: Lord with SoL, Res Orb

Elites: 10 Immortals

Troops: Two squads of 10 warriors each

Fast Attack: 14 destroyers seperated into three squads

Heavys: 8 Heavy Destroyers seperated into two squads

2000 points even. 53 models, which puts my Phase Out total at 13 figures left. The sheer amount of firepower coming from this army per turn would be staggering. I would love to see it in action...

·
Registered
103 Posts
yeah with the number of dice you would be rolling.. you could take out just about any big tank in 1 turn and then just go about shooting the next priority target... all from 36" away.. genius. muhaha

·
Registered
969 Posts
not to mention an expensive list too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Not that beardy, really, as the only models that are "New" (as compared to 2nd ed. 'Crons) are the H. Dest's. This is what a 2nd Edition 'Cron army might look like. It's just a little heavy on destroyers for that, but it WOULD be effective.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just want to see the look on my opponent's face when I say, "I need uhhh... times three... carry the one... 113 dice, please." That's 40 shots in Rapid Fire range from the two squads of Warriors, 42 shots from the Destroyers, 8 from the Heavies, 3 from the Lord and 20 from the Immortals. Hoo boy!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
if we are oing ULTIMATE cheese then my answer to that would be that i would field 3 war walker squads with duel star cannons on each. thats 44 str 6 ap 2 shots, oh yea an di i can re roll missses. then i woud also have the star cannons in 5-6 guardian squads and on some vypers.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how you guys can call this a beardy list?

There's not one Monolith in a Necron list of 2K pts.

Uncle Jesse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.