Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw on some sites that people are using diffrent colors for the guns , like where the green strip goes.. but im not able to find anything that fits or would work.. any clue what they are using to make it red ? . like in this .

Toy Font Event Skull Fictional character

·
1,880 Posts
Yes, I got mine from a local hobby store which resells "PLASTRUCT" plastic rods. (Plastruct, Inc. - Online Catalog Index)

3/32" FLUORESCENT RED ROD is the MAIN rod, and I believe 1/8" or maybe another 1/32" bigger than 1/8 was the monolith replacement BIG rods too (been a while since I ordered em, but fairly sure those are the exact sizes). You get like 8-10 per package and they're 10" long. So I think I cut about 70+ rods from one $7 package. :)

You can also buy some pre cut on ebay, but they're likely these and CUT for you. Save yourself a ton of money.

Here's a link to the ones I finished. Not the best pictures, but you can see them if you view the larger image.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Did the same thing as Dark Trainer
Just be careful while cutting them, else you'll get crushed ends that look stupid in the guns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.