Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says they move like jet bikes, but I cant find out how jet bikes move.
Can anyone point out to me where it is in any books or tell me?
And having a heavy 3 weapon with a 36" range and being able to move and fire it
is absolute cheese : >

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you ask me its perfectly fine. Yes I do play necrons but I also play against them and had no problem with the move and shoot, and its to show how advanced the technology is.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Originally posted by Dragonslayero@Jun 13 2003, 03:15
In my oppinion the move and shoot thing for the necrons just seems a bit too cheesy...
Anyone else got any oppinion on this?
So far I have played about 10 games with the Necrons... Not a lot but enough to get an idea of what is going on... and every game all of my destoyers in a 2000 point army have been knocked out by turn 2. I have tried holding them back, screening and also the straightforward attack. All those tactics and they have been the target of early heavy fire every time. Due to the Single Wound, the T 5 helps but normally no one shoots at the Monolith, so all heavy fire goes for the Heavy Destoyers and Destroyers first off and deal with them no problem.

If I take a weapon out or take a tank out in turn one with the detroyers, i am happy.

Because I have tried them in all different ways playing and they still are gone by turn 2, this takes away from the cheesy smell.

PS... any suggestions on playing them differently is helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.