Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
i havent heard about it, but its a cool name for a necron vehicle...
maybe it'll be like the "meatwagon" from warcraft 3?
i'd like to start a necron army, but i need to finish my DA army...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Sounds like something like the meatwagon in Warcraft 3...

Hey anyone here seen the "Animatrix"?
Maybe it'll be something like the hovering thingies in "The second renecanse part two"... the thingis that pluck humans from the battlesuits...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Meh... I seriously doubt the necrons wil be getting anything new other then The Outsider and The Dragon... but it would be nice if they got a something new for each slot (hq, troop, elite,fast attack, and heavy) specially troop... maybe flayed ones that can't deep strike or infiltrate, but can be taken in squads up to 20 and fill a troop slot instead of elites.......... v.v I doubt it will happen though

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Sounds like a ship for battlefleet gothic to me, something about the name stirs a memory in the deepest filing cabinets of my mind but i just cant put my finger on it. Maybe its just because necron fleets in BFG are called the harvestor fleets or something like that :blink: By the way what are the outsider and the dragon they sound cool.

·
Registered
664 Posts
i think i remember seeing something like that in the rumours section of portent.net

·
Registered
849 Posts
You know i think so... He is the machine god of the adeptus mechanis. Those idiots...... Worshipping a god that will probalbly eat them as whole....... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
178 Posts
the "machine spirit" of the land raider isnt actually a spirit.... its like a targeting computer. 40k is a gothic type universe they say prayers to the spirit of engines, sooth it with sacred unguents (oil) ect.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Eternal Darkness: Gamecube: Kicks people in the nuts!
And, yes, I too almost crapped my pants that game was so good!

·
Registered
266 Posts
The Dragon is actually no longer worshipped by the Machine Cult... she doled out her technology over a long period of time, only telling the Mechanicus so much... When the Emperor arrived to reconquer mars the mechanicus bowed down to him because he had lived through the dark age of technology and knew all of the ancient tech. He was also willing to share his knowledge, and this resulted in things like Terminators.

He was worshipped as the Omnissiah by the Adeptus Mechanicus.

anyway, this story seems fishy as the Index Astartes entry for the Iron Hands seems to imply that Ferrus Manus defeated The Dragon and her necrodermis attached itself to his hands. There is also some theorizing about his body being taken to mars after his death... maybe after he died the dragon possessed the necrodermis again and is ruling mars again... or something.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well it says in the fluff that there are "veiled references" to a "far darker power" that was worshipped on Mars. It also talks about how this power "gave great technology," but you don't have to "believe it" I "do."

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok so as to answer the first question ..... the Necron Harvester is a vehicle that Forgeworld has in store. Thats all that has ever been said about it. Now the name might change, but Forgeworld have stated that a Necron vehicle is on its way.

There was a post in some other forum saying that there was a nercon metal ball thingy right in front of Hive Fleet Lethivan and proposed that it was a nercon leading the nids to the galaxy. Could the Outsider be in this thing? It sort of makes sense it coming from outside the galaxy and all?
The metal ball thing is the Dyson sphere, which is said to be a hollow artificial structure that completely encases a star. The inner surface is typically inhabitable. It is also described as having a diameter of 1.04 AU (Astronomical Units).

For an interesting bit of information look at the back inside cover of the Necron codex. It shows a map with 3 planets and one object enlarged. The unknown object is the Dyson Sphere - home of the Outsider, the three planets are Naogeddon (the Deceivers home planet), Pavonis (the Nightbringers home planet) and Mars ....... (the possible home planet of the Dragon).

sput

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.