Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was making my necron wariiors and I lost one of the gauss flayers so i put a gauss cannon on him to make him look cool. Is this okay if i use him like its a guass flayer?

·
Registered
878 Posts
If they're really crappy players, they won't because of WYSIWYG.
But, the conversion sounds cool! Pic?

·
Registered
857 Posts
I've always thought Necrons should have heavy weapons in squads like that. But I restrain myself, because I know the point of them is not to be flexible.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yeah I hate it when the crappy players use the WYSIWYG rule. I say at start of battle and he says whatever. Half way through just when im going to own him he says it needs to be displayed on modle. So i use it anyway and lose because its a 1 v 1 v 1 game with the powerful guy i introduced to the game, arjoe and the WYSIWYG guy (Master Big Brown Thong or something) was losing badly. But then again he did have more men left than me but mine were worth the more points.
I mainly lost because master arjoe was cheating by instantly killing my marines with an inferno cannon :mad: . He didnt have the new codex so i has to trust him :mad:

·
Registered
878 Posts
The weapon's strength has to be double your toughness, not more, to instantly kill. And all IKing means is that all of your wounds are gone, not just one.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Actually I think i took a bit from alot of battles back when I was playing choas then merged it he. . . This conversation is going nowhere fast me thinks. . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.