Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Trying to find a tune or song suitable for the necrons, My first Idea is Shoot me again - Metallica, cos it suits with the whole being shot and not dying.
Any one got any other suggestions?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I personally use Hell March from the Command and Conquer Red Alert soundtrack. Seems to fit them pretty well ;)

Timbo

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's good but Links IMO is more suitable because it is like a conquering military theme song. I mean the Necrons are just like that, marching relentlessly towards the enemy, destroying anything in their path.

·
689 Posts
i thought of 2 songs one ot them is from an anime named escaflowne, the song is named machine soldier. the other song is from a band named ohgr and the song techno industry

·
Registered
515 Posts
The theme tune from "A Space Odyssey" (i know its really a classical piece)you know, sounds like relentless ignorance, any classical music played really loud of the monolith or destroyers thats like this, you could even convert a monolith with speakers and everything so when u play warhammer u hear that music (evil necron laugh(like in preadator 1-2)).

·
Registered
959 Posts
Iron Man by black sabbath thats gotta be the most obvious choice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
how about the group powerman 5000 the song is called "drop the bomb", but it tells about getting up again and killing and 21 centuray killing machines nice rock with a mix of techno to it. lestin to it you might like it!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am going to check out some of these songs listed. Thank everyone.

Going out on a limb, how bout that new one just came out Seven nation Army. The Video has some sort of Skeletons marching towards the screen with a gun... looks very necron like.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i always imagined the beginning theme of the movie, Terminator to fit the necrons well. i mean, thats where they stole the whole necron idea from.

sorry, i mean "got their inspiration from"

Necrons rock!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
METAL MILITIA! i love that song and i think it fits. maybe im just biased cuz my fav band is Metallica. O yeah Harvester of Sarrow fits too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.