Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
The one I use is a bolt gun metal for all the under parts ( like the back of the skull on the basie warrior, the joints and other such areas) and then scab red for all the raised parts (like the thighs of warriors) and then to pick out eyes and other things I use dark angels green. It looks pretty good and is quick to use so you can eaisly paint 10 warriors quickly

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well, in the Nightbringer novel by the BL it says that the Necron warriors are made from a shining metal with a hint of green to them... Kinda like shining jade...

I know that if I ever began a Necron army I'd paint them that colour.

·
Registered
969 Posts
This is my Personal Paint Scheme i made up (i am completely unaware of any look alikes around here):

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have no pictures, but a good way to mass-produce good looking troops is a dark prime coat (boltgun metal or Chaos black) followed by a Mithril Silver drybrush and and a Brown Ink wash. Then Chaos Black the gun, add highlights, and paint tubes and eyes Snot Green.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I went the Terminator way. I went to the hardware store and picked up the color CHROME. Its VERY shiny. I sprayed the models flat black and then once dried sprayed them with the chrome.

One dry make SURE you spray them with flat clear coat.....2 coats so the detail colors you paint on do not run. Once this is done, paint your details....your wash of your chosing and once finished, spray with semi-gloss clear coat.....it will look awsome. Im almost done with a squad....Ill shoot a link over soon if anyone is interested!

Bill

·
Registered
231 Posts
I reprimed mine black then picked out the eyes with goblin green then the tube on the gun and then the symbol on its chest. plain and simple color scheme.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Primed Chaos Black. Imperial Blue on body parts (turned out dark purple). Boltgun on joints/torso. Lightning bolts on the shoulder pads. Replaced the green rods with blue ones.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.