Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to start a necron army....but they dont have enough different units...can they still be good enough to beat sm, ig, or daemonhunters......sinse everyone plays either one of these?????????

·
Registered
485 Posts
The Necrons is definetly a force to be reckoned with!

They are as though as marines, has better standard weapons. They have alot of good Elite units, like the pariahs and immortals. The Monolith is a pain in the butt for their opponents. And this goes on and on.

There are a few downsides with them though. They have only one vehicle. The average necrons preforms rather poor in CC and they have a limited longrange arsenal.

But, using a little tactics from the necron player the army is very difficult to beat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The we'll be back rule is also a pain for opposing players. Basically a normal necron warrior has two saves per turn. ( as long as it wasn't outright killed by double strenghthed weapons or force weapons)

·
Registered
123 Posts
No, Necron Warriors have a 3+ armor save then get a WWB save at the end of their turn of 4+.

Res. Orb allows models that would normally not be allowed to attampt their WWB roll, take it.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Think so.

If a necron warrior fails his save and is killed, just place him on his side until next turn, when i't you turn roll a dice.+.
On a 4+ he comes back with one wound... ok he just comes back.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Heavy destroyers are friggin awsome...and I only use one. I was always like man its just one shot for 65 points,but they are by far worth every point. Not only to they kill every armour vehical, they are great for instant killing HQ, like say that annoying DA Chaplain... :angry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.