Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, I'm just your standard yankee hick, but came up with quite a ponderer. How exactly do the beasts of chaos...you know...do it?;Y

Sorry, I have been wanting to do that for a long time now, but the point still remains; How do the Beastmen manage to propagate their species? I have never heard of beastwomen.

So, what do you guys think? Meiosis? Asexual cloning? Hundreds of cases of Murghor sprouting up near the Drakwald?

This was been eating at my soul for a few days, and just feel the need to get some assurance I am not the only crazy one who wonders about how the Beastmen keep their population from going extinct.:C

Cheers:drinking:

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
There's nothing to suggest that there are no beastwomen, no one really wants to check. Their numbers are also bolstered by those that are born with chaotic traits in the civilized realms and not promptly put down.
Frankly though there are some things best left unpondered.
Witches cavorting with beasts is also a possibility.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Spawnings, mutations... take your pick. Given that they are mamallian like too, im guessing they can reproduce that way too.

Its a bit of a flawed question really, just confining it to BoC. You dont often hear of many females in some races. Dwaves, Lizzies, Skaven, Orcs and Goblins... Ogres :X

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think some of the ogre boxes come with bits to make female models. At least I heard someone say that at my local store.

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spawnings, mutations... take your pick. Given that they are mamallian like too, im guessing they can reproduce that way too.

Its a bit of a flawed question really, just confining it to BoC. You dont often hear of many females in some races. Dwaves, Lizzies, Skaven, Orcs and Goblins... Ogres :X

But at least those are somewhat explained-Dwarfs have Dwarf women; if you watch the lord of the rings two towers, you see gimli talking about it before the wargs attack.

Lizardmen have spawning pits

Skaven...have eggs?

Orcs and Goblins are spawned (again, this is coming from LoTR uruk-hai

and Ogres do have female manhunters, so I would assume they exist.

But probably this is left unthought of, lest we all spend too much time vomiting and not enough painting our reproductive-law-breaking furry things.

Interesting point in my mind still, though

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
In the Black Library Deaths Messenger novel we read about a female Beastperson ([sarcasm]Beastman is politically incorrect[/sarcasm]) talking to a new recruit.

Thus we gain the impression that here are female Beasts of Chaos.

BTW I never actually thought about it until you brought it up.

-AFG

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
AND before we get into the whole dwarf women having beards thing (which is elven propoganda) the situation with dwarves is that there is a 10-1 ish ratio of chaps to chapettes. dwarf females rule the home while the menfolk defend it ;)

also

:C

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
LOL!!! That is such a cool find. Did you go looking for that or just coincide to see it after a mindless rambling through the long lost forgotten void that is the GW Archives?

-AFG

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Orcs, in the Warhammer world, come from spores... everyone knows that.

Oh, right...shame on me I was just reading the (very small) fluff section from my old copy of the Ork codex:C

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
actually i own said mini. back in the days when i first started warhammer she was one of my thanes. need to re-do the model actually...

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
That would be worth a fair amount on Ebay actually. I mean, a woman dwarf that you can't get today, priceless. Just priceless...

I must say though, interesting Thane.

Looking forwards to facing you in VW, where I'll finally beat you...;)

-AFG

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
I took a quick flip through my empire book and there are no pictures of female humans either. In ancient times the only women that exist are elven or brettonian damsels, true story.:rofl

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
I guess it's to do with the fact that from their historical era, women were deemed as unimportant. Even today, there are some societies that hold that belief. Those of you who have read Burned Alive will know about it. Souad's dad said that cattle are better than women because the fact that they do something (despite the fact that the women do all the cooking, cleaning, farming and work in the fields. Question arise).

That said though, there are a lot of female Wood Elf models (several Wardancers have cloth over their breasts) and some GG torsos hint towards femininity. That, and Dryads are referred to as women, there are the Sisters of twilight and the list goes on.

frozencore, you forgot one type of female- Daemonettes;).

-AFG

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
frozencore, you forgot one type of female- Daemonettes;).

-AFG

Oh, Yes. Who could forget possibly the ugliest new model to come out to date (the New, new ones:X) Who will seduce you into a trance and then chop off your head.:C

Cool-post 300

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
Daemonettes should really be hermafroditic though. Not that daemons should have genders anyway, being daemons and all.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Well, first a daddy ungor has to find a mommy ungor. Then they love each other very much and have a special ceremony by the herdstone. After the ceremony, the daddy and mommy ungors want to show their love for each other in a special way.

So the daddy ungor takes his, umm, bejubees, and the mommy ungor takes her, erm, noseeum and they rub them together until they see sparks.

Then you get baby ungor. Just like that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
LOL! I take it that you have kids and have given them the talk/preparing to give them the talk. That was awesome.:D8X:rofl

daddy ungor takes his, umm, bejubees
Try flint. Daddy ungor takes his flint.

mommy ungor takes her, erm, noseeum
Try oil-soaked wood. Mommy ungor takes her oil-soaked wood.

They rub them together and see sparks fly and BURNINATION!!!!!!!! And all the little Elves, manlings and other lovely creatures of the forest get choked out and die a horrible death at the hands of the marauding beastmen. And thus all haos is restored to the world, and everything is the way it ought to be. Sorry, just had to add that.

Speaking of cool posts, this is my number 600.

-AFG

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, first a daddy ungor has to find a mommy ungor. Then they love each other very much and have a special ceremony by the herdstone. After the ceremony, the daddy and mommy ungors want to show their love for each other in a special way.

So the daddy ungor takes his, umm, bejubees, and the mommy ungor takes her, erm, noseeum and they rub them together until they see sparks.

Then you get baby ungor. Just like that.

I think I learned more in this one post than I did in all my 5 years of mandatory health class:?

Except, where do the Gors come from?

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.