Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a CSM Sorceror.....it's the one with the staff in his left hand and suppose to be holding a PP in his right hand. Well seeing as how I never use PP on my sorcerors I am considering modelling a Lash of Submission onto him, being he will most likely always be equipped with it. So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how to make a homemade LoS. I know I can always resort to green stuff if need be, but I'm looking for some other ways to do it as well.

I also want to put wings on him. I have a spare set from the possessed box and just sticking it on the back of him looks ok, but a little outta place at the same time. So I was wondering if anyone also had any good ideas on how to do wings.

This is pretty much my first time putting together an army so I haven't quite learned all the tricks of the trade. I a couple small forces together years ago but didn't do much conversion work.....way back then I just wanted to play :D

Any ideas are welcome and appreciated!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think there is a sisters of battle model that has a pretty wicked looking whip. Also the Dark Elves guys that run with the Hydra had whips if I remember correctly. You might give one of those a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.