Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before actually buying the troops I want to plan out an army that is somewhat well rounded and is cost effective. I was thinking of having an overlord with some troops, and Ofcourse an annhilation barge but at the same time I would lie to zoom with a command barge. Also I am asking where would be the best place to buy the figures. So I would need a cost effective army and need to know how many and which types of troops or support would be best. I would want it to be around 1000 points but if anyone creates a good solid army a little below or above I don't mind. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright i will. Just wondering I anyone knows a place where I can get them for cheaper or some combinations that can be more cost effective because I don't know enough abou the units to decide which ones world be needed or not

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
1d4chan says this is a decent list to start with.

2x Ghost Arks
1x 10 Warriors
1x 9 Warriors with Nemesor Zandrekh
1x Triarch Stalker with Twin Linked Heavy Gauss Cannon
1x 7 Immortals with Gauss Blasters
2x Tomb Blades
-- or --
2x Heavy Destroyers

Most of those come in starter boxes, so you would only have to spring for a few models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I should get the battleforce one first. And the tomb blades come in one in a box? And would an annihilation barge be to replace a ghost ark for some firepower so I don't have I buy another ghost ark with the battleforce? Or do you recommend a command barge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts