x1 Eldar Wave Serpent
x1 Eldar Fire Prism
x1 Eldar Wraithlord

Thanks in advanced for you help!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about doing this but i just realized I posted an illegal army so to make it legal I am going to get rid of x10 of my Eldar Dire Avengers Aspect Warriors and add and hq,Eldar Autarch with Power Sword.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just some clerical issues, I think it would be in your best interest to study the force organisation chart a bit more indepth.

you are allowed a maximum of 6 troops.

Eldar Guardian Jetbikes are troops, not fast attack, unless you meant Shining Spears, which are fast attack, but you need to specify as there is a huge difference between those units.

Waveserpents are dedicated transport, not heavy support.

Further you really need to list the upgrades you will be taking for your units... as its really hard to see exactly what you are going to place on the field without knowing if you are taking exarch's or powers. For example there is a huge difference between 10 Dire Avengers (120 points) and 10 Dire Avengers with the Exarch + Power Weapon and Shimmer Shield + Defend upgrades (162 points)

I'd look at other posted lists to get an idea of what the force you want to field looks like in list form. Then organize it like that.

So check out the codex, and familiarize yourself with the various rules and powers that make eldar eldar.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think you have a bit too many dire avangers for a balanced force. I would add another fire dragon squad. Also replace quite a few of your dire avengers with storm guardians to save points. I would also take out rangers as find them not worth their cost. With the leftover points i would get the special character Eldrad Ulthran who is amazingly powerful. After that get more transports for your troops with any leftover points. Also remove the swooping hawks as they are difficult to use and will probably get you another wave serpent if you take them out. And I would swap your wraithlord for another fire prism.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts