Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a new Warhammer Fantasy player as I have just switched from 40k. Anyways, I am having a problem with what to purchase first - Tomb King Codex or Warhammer Fantasy Rulebook. Along with this dilemma, I am also somewhat tight on money, since I can't work during the school year. Is there anyone out there who could help me or hand me a few tips on this army - or possibly a quicker way to learn the rules?

P.S. - If anyone would like to suggest a new army, my playing style is somewhat bait/trap and sacrificial, while ressurecting the bait/sacrifices - even though I doubt you could take my eyes off of the Tomb Kings.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Depends on how well you know the main rules already, if you have friends that know the rules and can teach you then it is probably better to go for the army book. If no one you know already has the BRB then grab it first.

Read the 'Thinking of starting TK' thread for ideas on what to do to start off.

·
Registered
827 Posts
You can find most army books on the internet (although im not encouraging that you do that).
But warhammer is kinda easy to pick up, and as stewart said, friends could show you. I hate to say it but, those friends need to be reliable, because they could jerk you around...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both. Although, unfortunately I have no friends that play Warhammer Fantasy, but I should be able to pick the rules up somewhere. Again, thank you both for posting your replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts