Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone help me? i need to put together a 2000 point tourney list but i dont know which units i should put in...

any suggestions post them here and i'll work together a list...

models is not a problem as i have most of them so can field almost everything

:) thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
ok , first, open your codex , read up about chaos and then make a list. gl hf !!
just use some random things and make lists, and then put them here. defilers rhino and marines
people reply even more to shitty lists, so if you make one, youll know, and if they dont, well then youll have a good list?

·
Registered
362 Posts
A little bit more helpful, it is really hard to know what a person plays, or has to play, which tactics work for them. if you read thru the army list section you will get an idea of what works. put a power fist in every squad, mechanize as much as possible( put your troops in transports).

if you are going to go armor, go lots of armor, make your opponent have to struggle to pick what he is most afraid of. to this end i like dreadnaughts in the elite slot, i use 2 of them to hold an entire table quarter. add tanks, predators, defilers and vindicators, or stick with oblits and/or havocs. know how everything will get to where it needs to be, if you are going to deep strike, have icons, if you are not, make sure you have transports.

Do not mix heavy/assualt weapons in squads. heavy weapons means the whole squad can not move, assault weapons are good to fire on the move.

We can not be more specific unless you define what models you have, or what you want to play.

·
Registered
125 Posts
precisely, i agree with this prisoner. but the most important tip is PLAY PLAGUE MARINES AND WIN. gg.lol

·
Master of the Universe
251 Posts
Rough list:

HQ: Daemon Prince w/ wings, some sort of mark, and warptime if not a Khorne Prince.

Elites: 1 Squad of Terminators w/ power weapons and combi-plasmas. One should be upgraded with a chainfist and heavy flamer.

Elites: Dreadnoughts if you like them or have used them before.

Troops: At that point level, I would go around 4x Marine Squads all in Rhinos.

Heavy Support: 2-3 Obliterators

Heavy Support: 1-2 Defilers depending on your points.

·
LO Zealot
1,883 Posts
Rough list:

HQ: Daemon Prince w/ wings, some sort of mark, and warptime if not a Khorne Prince.

Elites: 1 Squad of Terminators w/ power weapons and combi-plasmas. One should be upgraded with a chainfist and heavy flamer.

Elites: Dreadnoughts if you like them or have used them before.

Troops: At that point level, I would go around 4x Marine Squads all in Rhinos.

Heavy Support: 2-3 Obliterators

Heavy Support: 1-2 Defilers depending on your points.
^This will win you games... Rep to you Phil.

·
860 Posts
As Bigphil22X but do not use Dreadnoughts as they die too easily and kill our own units.

Lash Prince works well, though don't use two.

If you use Terminators, make sure your Troops units have Marks and a Personal icon, or IoCG.

Hope this helps

Lord Ramon

·
LO Zealot
1,883 Posts
As Bigphil22X but do not use Dreadnoughts as they die too easily and kill our own units.

Lord Ramon
This would be true except for the fact that we can run Missile Launcher and DCCW dreads. With this setup if the dreadnought were to fire frenzy your own units you could just choose to use the less damaging missiles. A couple of frags won't scratch the armor of most of our tanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts