Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to start a Tzeentch army heavily temed around the gift of chaos (you know, spawning those chaos spawns or whatever they are called). I thought about 2 teams of 9 chosen with the mark of tzeentch + all models gift of chaos + in rhino. But its pretty expensive. In total its about 450 point for 1 of those teams. How chould i use the remaining points? If you think this army would suck plz tell me + tell me why.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I almost forgot, 2 questions:
-When chosen in power armor are given the mark of tzeench, to they have to be moddeled with a thousand sons model?
-When you have a favoured unit of chosen, you can upgrade a model to an aspiring champion, can you upgrude one to an aspiring champion with terminator armor?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
That's way too expensive! TS is already a very small army and if you're going to use units like this it'll get much worse.
As for the questions:
- A power armoured Chosen with MoT must look like a sorceror, so you'll have to either convert all of them of buy a bunch of Sorceror models.
- Yes you can, you can upgrade as many Chosen to champions as you like, and you can give any of them Terminator armour.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Take alot of 9 men squads (you get the aspring champion for free) and destroy your enemies with concentrated bolter fire and the psychic abilities. Assault weakend squads with Possesed Marines, Chosen or Dreads.
A sorcerer lord with some chosen can be very deadly in shooting and close combat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.