Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Son of LO
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make my chaos lord seem kind of like a humanoid scorpion. He's going to have a pair of lightning claws and a long tail. Problem is I can't figure out how to model him like a scorpion. I was thinking of converting the eldar Karandras but he seems to small and would appear completely out of proportion with a chaos lord head and backpack on him.

Any idea's would be appreciated.

My friend also wants to make a chaos lord seem like the grim reaper. Maybe use a nazgul model? I think I heard somewhere that you can't use LoTR models in 40k.:wacko:

·
Registered
963 Posts
i think the 40k/lotr ruling was overturned, but i would ask GW for straight up facts. the scorpion one, i have no clue, but you could use a smaller torso on top of CSM legs as to make the reaper spindly, and robe it with GS. you could also make a wire frame and make a huge chunk of GS as i did to make a marine. i think it is legal because he is made with GW Green Stuff. good luck.

·
359 Posts
the fiend of slaanesh is from the classic range of WHFB it is a four legged creature with a scorpion tail, the body of a man, a weird slaanesh head and claws.

you can get it from the web store or you could buy it from me. :yes:

·
Son of LO
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd rather have one humanoid if thats at all possible (i.e 2 arms 2 legs) as he's got a retinue and wouldn't fit in very well. That would work well though if i can't make a humanoid one though. Painted better of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.