Librarium Online Forums banner

Neverwinter Nights Clan

607 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  The Possesed One 
#1 ·
Hi all, I know this is my first post, and yes, I'm new to LO, but not to forums.

I recently purchased Neverwinter Nights and have been thinking about starting to play online. I know compared to other RPG's out there such as WoW and the like Neverwinter Nights is a comparatively old game, but I was just wondering whether any LO members play it, and if they did whether you would be interested in forming a clan.

Any suggestions, critiques or comments on this would be much appreciated.

Lord Veloth

#2 ·
NWN 1 or 2? I play the original version of NWN 2, though I haven't played in a long time.

The ultimate anti-wizard character: lvl 20 drow monk. Spell resistance is like, 60 or sometihng like that.

Not to mention they kill everything. I killled the KoS with quivering palm!

As for a clan, I'm not sure. I don't think there are really that many out there... You could always put a thread up on gamespot forums or IGN, and that will both get you your clan and get LO more members. Type: "NWN clan forming on warhammer/hobby website" and then give out the URL, and you know.

This might also be a way to get more people into the game...

Still, though, I haven't played in a while. I have to finish the main quest with my 47th character and then Maybe. Not kidding. 28 of my characters are drow. Not kidding.

I think my main online character will be my lvl 20 drow ranger. He's a god-like healer (with my equipment, he has a WIS of like, 31) and he owns in close combat.

I'll plug in my NWN disk and see what I can come up with.

Possesed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.