Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried making this one a little more offensive then my first list, hoping to achieve an army thats a lot quicker, mobilized but still kinda maintains good unit defenses, what do you guys think?

Lord:
Tomb King
Great Weapon
Armour of the Ages
Collar of Shapesh

Heroes:
Hierophant
Cloak of the Dunes
Staff of Ravening

Casket Priest

Core:
24 Skeleton Archers

3 Chariots

3 Chariots

Special:
24 Tomb Guard
Musician
Standard
Banner of the Undying Legion

4 Ushabti

Tomb Scorpion

Tomb Scorpion

Rare:
Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

Casket of Souls

If you guys read my first army list (2000pt defensive) between the two which would you guys rather run with??? Post-critique that is, cuz i wanna see what you guys would improve on with this list first. Thanks again.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Im just wondering how you have a King, and then a Hero High Liche Priest too? Possibly just a mistake there?

Id dafinitely say you need a 3rd Priest, for the magic. Even just a naked one to stand by the SSC will do.

Apart from that, the rest of the list looks good.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O ya i noticed that after i posted but wasnt sure if that flew or not so i just left to see if it was illegal or something, but thank you for pointing that out technical mistake on my part

ok so now that its clear that its a liche priest, what things would you drop in order to field another priest? because i like the 2 chariot units rather then 1, and i really like the idea of tomb scorps in working in pairs, im at a loss as to where i should make cuts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Well, you are 21pts under already by my reckoning, that leaves 94 to find. As the Hiero cant have both the Cloak and the Staff (too expensive) then loose the Staff for now. Also drop 4 bow skellies, And from there im thinking your best bet will be to drop the Armour of Ages. Finally, add in the Priest and a Champ for the TG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.