Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys and maybe girls,

I've just made my new army list for my blood angels!
Tell me what you think about it, and what i could do to improve it even more...

HQ:
- Death Company Captain Tycho
Honour guard with Jump packs, Company standard and a thunderhammer
- Astorath the Grim

Elites:
- Sanguinary guard with death masks and chapter banner
- Brother Corbulo with 1 sanguinary priest
- Furioso librarian dreadnought with bloodlance and Sanguine Sword psychic powers

Troops:
- Lemartes, 5 deathcompany with jumppacks, 4 boltpistols, 3 chainswords, a powersword and thunderhammer
- 5 deathcompany with jumppacks, 4 boltpistols, 4 chainswords a hand flamer and a powerfist
- 5 deathcompany with jumppacks, 5 boltguns and chainswords
- deathcompany dreadnought with magna grapple and bloodtalons
- deathcompany dreadnought with only bloodtalons

No Fast attack

Heavy Support
- Stormraven gunship with Typhoon missile launcher, TL Lascannon, Hurricane bolters and extra armour
(The unit deathcompany with the flamer and powerfist go inside the stormraven with Astorath)

This sums up exactly to 2500 Pts!

Tell me what you think!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
First off, This list will not win any competitions. NO SCORING UNITS mite hurt you... a lot. This list does look fun, but dont expect it to be amazing. Cant comment on the HQ cuz I never used them and dont know how they did in 6th.

ELITES:Sanguinary Guard = meh. Power swords cant kill termies anymore, but power swords cant kill the guard. Some people like them, not my favorite, can be taken down by high STR low AP pretty easily.
- Corbulo = beast in 6th. Which squad is he going in???
- Furioso: what weapons does he have, otherwise looks fine.

TROOPS: DEATH COMPANY!!! it will be fun, and shud kill a lot of things if they get to combat, but at 2500 they will rpobably be blown off the board before they can do anything (unless those Dreads keep them busy enuuf, but IDK about that one.)

HEAVY: Ya sure, it works well with DC as it is an assault vehicle. About your only anti-tank.

Overall, needs more scoring troops and WAY more anti-tanks, especially at 2500. there will rpbably be Land Raiders, tons of dreads, high armor tanks everywhere. Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Libby Dread always has the same weapons: Blood fist w builtin storm bolter, power weapon, smoke launchers and psychic hood

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
Sanguinary priests are completely pointless in a DC-theme list. Similarly, the Sang & Honor Guards are pretty much redundant with what jump DC will do.

I recommend you cancel the Elites entirely and field a second (maybe even third) Storm Raven. A Tactical squad for scoring & support fire would also be prudent, so objective games aren't a total shutout for you.

Switching to DC in Land Raiders would also boost the list's effectiveness.

·
Registered
53 Posts
First off, the list isn't legal. You can only have one death company squad per FOC, and you're running three with two FOCs. Second, you have no scoring units!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts