Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people!, im new to 40k and i just splitted assault on black reach box with a friend.
Thus i only have models from the box. I have not assembled them yet as i dun know which way i should.
I am trying to build a footsloggin orkz lists preferably without vehicles cause i like my army looking like a horde.

im trying to get together a 1000 pts list to play at my local gaming store and so i hope u guys could help me out

what i tought i would field is

Warboss
Big mek with shokk attack gun
a whole big bunch of boyz with guns
maybe a a boyz unit in a trukk
and the 3 deffkoptas possibly as seperate units for versatility( i dun know what i should bring with them but i was thinking of rokkits)

will this kind of list work? help much apprieciated!thanks

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Sure, that looks like a good start for a list. Just be sure to give every unit of boyz a powerklaw and bosspole.

You don't really need the warboss if you're not using nobz. Perhaps you can use the nobz as kommandos, and make the warboss a kick-ass snikkrot or nob leader? If you like it, then use it, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

The Shokk Attakk Gun really needs a small unit of grots to stick to. That way he can hang back, and the grots can even claim an objective while they're at it.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts