Necron
Daemonhunters
DarkElder
Inpirial guard.

Can I have opinions?

·
Registered
664 Posts
hrm, those are pretty general, how about you tell us what you like in an army..... that might help.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm... I like close combat.. But I want a good amount of ranged fire power.. So I'm not gonna get creamed against shooty armys... I also like alot of mobility

·
Registered
664 Posts
Dark Eldar and Eldar are good for this, as they are good in close combat, but also have pretty decent ranged weapons (Dark/Bright Lance, Dark Reapers kick Ass), and they are very mobile.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So which do you suggest??? Ohh and I put IG on there cause if I were to pick them.. I'de like just sitting there blasting the enemy to peices.. And watching the face as he watches his army get blown to peices... lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well, if you like flashlights, more power to you. But hey, it's whatever people like right? I wouldn't be able to pick between the 2, I used to have an Ulthwe army that had 40 Black Guardians, among other thing, because I loved all the firepower, once they got close enough, it was over. But I thought that was cheese, so I quit playing them. My Brother (who I played against frequently) had a Dark Eldar army, which I loved, cuz once they got close enough.....well, you know what I mean if you've played them. I liked DE cuz they had (in terms of Firepower) what the Eldar had, and in Close combat, they were mostly geared towards, which was cool, so basically if u can decypher what you like out of those 2, or maybe even IG, or whatever the other ones were, go for it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Daemonhunters, are (if you are strictly a DH army) are less models, more power, basically. They have many strengths (and from what I hear they totally RAPE chaos).

·
Registered
664 Posts
Je ne sais pas, I'm not too into IG, oh, and for moderator purposes, try not to double (or triple)post, and use your edit button if you forgot something in the post previous.

I like both, but I thought Ulthwe was cheese.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Necrons are.....good, I refuse to call them cheese because of the phase out rule, but WBB is a little too good.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmm... I played my chaos army against Dark eldar... And I crushed them... I kinda hate there 5+ saves... And Radiers seem to blow up a little to easyely.. And........ besides Whychs and HQ choices... They don't really have close combat guys...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well, the thing I loved about them was their Bikes, I simply loved them, and now since they lowered them to 25 points, they are simply amazing. not to mention that you can add blasters on them, Maybe you might have crushed them, but your opponent might not have thought his list through, or wasn't a skilled player, because I know If I could pick out an army, it would be insane.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Necrons are for truely evil players. evil in the game and evil in real life. they are the most demoralizing army there is. no one would call it cheese if it werent so darn demoralizing. they're not cheese, they just frustrate the opponent. if you had a championship necron army, not many people would enjoy playing with you though........which can be a good thing.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.