20 Slaves 40
1 Rat pack (6 Rats, 1 Packmaster) 26
1 Rat pack (5 Rats, 1 Packmaster) 23

Special

30 Plague Monks (Full Command, Plague Banner) 265

Rare

Hell Pit Abomanation (Spikes) 250

Any advise on improving my list will be most appreciated.

My basic plan with the army is to use the slaves and rat packs as sacrifices to control the positon of the enemys units. Warlocks and mortars for fire. Using the abomanations to tie up units. If I can give plague monks poisoned attacks then use the plague banner I'll be pretty happy.

So what do you think?

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
I

I like it.

Here's some more specific feedback.

Grey seer (staff of socrery, Dispel Scroll) 300
This is ok, nothing too special here. What spells are you going to be taking? Plague or ruin? Any favourites?

Warlock (lvl 2, warp condenser) 120
Warlock (lvl 2,Dispel Scroll) 125
Plague Priest (lvl 2, Warlock-Augmented Weapon) 180
The condenser looks like it can be pretty vicious. Let us know how it works out! Running at 2,000 points with only a single dispel scroll seems a little risky but you do have 8 levels of magic so...

25 Clanrats (Standard, Musician, Mortar) 189.5
25 Clanrats (Standard, Musician, Mortar) 189.5
20 Slaves 40
20 Slaves 40
1 Rat pack (6 Rats, 1 Packmaster) 26
1 Rat pack (5 Rats, 1 Packmaster) 23
These all seem a little on the small side. Then again I'm not sure how long it will take your opponent to chip of six rats and start to eat into your Leadership. I'm going to guess that one round of combat should be enough though... :(

The slaves I like, you don't need big units of them now that they disappear when they are beaten in combat but they are great for sucking up charges!

30 Plague Monks (Full Command, Plague Banner) 265
nice.

Downright nasty. I like the sound of these new giant-type things. How are you planning on modelling yours?

·
Registered
24 Posts
As a vampire count player I wouldn't be scared of this list, however if you made those plague mortors into warpfire throwers I'd be much more scared, this is due to the fact without them you really don't have a way to put massive pressure on my grave guard death star. From the looks of it you trying to make this list competetive so I'd suggest taking the fire throwers to counter big regerating units, GG, plague bearers...etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts