Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF possible can i make my own chapter with my own rules and such? is that legal to do? Because i want to make an army that is incedibly expensive but with some cheap mods. But that wouldnt be the best idea with orks/IG/trynids but i wanna know is it possible??

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
you can do this. its totally fine. u cant use yur rules in a gt or rouge trader but for friendly games sure. if someone u want to play says no u cant use those rules, just use the vanilla marine rules.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Vanilla Marines immedialty melt when hit by any weapon that creates heat, however due to their tasty nature all enemies are -2 to hit them in CC, bonuses double if the chaplain uses the holy hammer of Chocolate fudge distribution. These warriors work best when used in tandem with Butterscotch Imperial Guard or Rocky Road Daemonhunters...

:lol:

J/K... Vanilla Marines are the one's in Codex SM, the one's without any special rules... Ultramarines... that kind

·
Registered
15 Posts
FYI, the term "Vanilla" is synonymous with "plain" or "normal" in any context (except perhaps the subject of ice cream). I've used the term Vanilla Marines before I'd ever seen anyone else use it online.

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea i made a really cool chapter called the Raging Bulls they are based on space wolves and have Regnar blackmane as their leader, they are mainly just grey hunters and biker squads but they all have chaos helmets with horns. :w

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.