Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Well that one is gone. First of 2010 is the nids, and no big rumours atm about the WH codex:(

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Don't water down the Sisters when you do it, and make the Knights more like us, not us more like them.
One word for this sentence: RUBBISH!

Both need to keep their unique nature. None should be the same, a regular marine is more like a sister then a GK is.

My hopes are for making an inquisition codex. All three in one, each ordo militant available. Inquisitors mainly fluffwise differently, who needs a crappy WH =I=? Sorry, some of their henchman are decent, but the =I= itself sucks... Maybe give some ordo only items. Personally I love playing =I=, not wh, dh, sisters or gk. Sisters and GK are fun, but combining makes my day...

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Having a WH inquisitor and/or Sisters HQ would allow the use of Sisters.
Having a DH inquistitor and/or Grey Knight HQ would allow the use of Grey Knights.

That would be awesome if they did that! They would also need one for the ordo xenos too.
I disagree. I'd say you get to use them anyways, but not as troops. It seems logical to me that the more specialized units might be called to battle by some other hq...

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
That'd be cool.

This could be interesting:
A DH inquisitor allows GKs as elites
A DH inquisitor lord allows GKs
A Grey Knight hero allows GKS and gives some bonus to GKs. eg cheaper GKs but less Inq choices/allows GK dreads/something like that.

WH and Ordo Xenos would get something similar. I'm just trying to think of ways to have powerful GKs without them being overcosted and other things being far more competive than them.
Personally I'd REALLY dislike that.

My personal preference would be:
The SoB in the correct slots as standard, except for troops.
The GK's in the correct slots as standard, except for troops. (Maybe a new addition)
Some DW in the correct slots, except for troops.
And each Ordo Millitant HQ unlock the respective troops.
A bunch of specialized/radical choices.
=I='s and IST as basic troops/elite/HQ (in each respective slot).
This would make for a pile of different and interesting/ nice lists...

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
lol wut?

what exactly is "the correct slots"
Well, celestians in elite, dominians in FA, retributors in HS for an example. Do that with ALL units and you have the units in the correct slots;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.