·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
806 Posts
Rejoice, my kin. We have been awaiting you. :wink:

I have already seen CoK, but they weren't half so beautiful. Wonderful. Corsairs are even better.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice, the mounted Sorceress is beautiful. I hope her personal Cold One mount loses stupidity....wishful thinking...

·
Registered
139 Posts
:jump: NICE! love thos Cold Ones....wish there was a better pic of corsairs:talktohand: look a bit funny at the moment. im buying the cold ones...

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I like the new Hydra. I hope it's plastic, the current metal model is disgusting.

Hopefully this re-release of my beloved DE can get my interest back into the game

·
Blood & Souls for Khaine!
320 Posts
Nice, the mounted Sorceress is beautiful. I hope her personal Cold One mount loses stupidity....wishful thinking...
I agree with this, If her CO lost stupidity I might just think of making a magic heavy list just becuase of the beauty of that one model.
I like the new Hydra. I hope it's plastic, the current metal model is disgusting.

Hopefully this re-release of my beloved DE can get my interest back into the game
wo-hoh step aside kiddies DE royalty coming through! God, the last time I saw you on was like a year ago...

Anyways I hope that the new codex will entice you back into fantasy as your advice is always welcomed.:soldier:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
wo-hoh step aside kiddies DE royalty coming through! God, the last time I saw you on was like a year ago...

Anyways I hope that the new codex will entice you back into fantasy as your advice is always welcomed.:soldier:
Hehe, seems I was gone but not forgotten.

I really just couldn't motivate myself to do painting, or didn't have time. And my gaming had been limited to about once every fortnight and generally against the same people, which gets a bit stale.

So I went and got myself addicted to world of warcraft :doh: but getting sick of that & with the new book coming out, Im sure I'll be back here leading the way again in a few months time :fingers-crossed:

Cheers
Manu

·
Registered
105 Posts
Beautiful new models and Manu is back.
Good times!

-Paz

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Nice to see you again Manu. Good Lord, I haven't seen you since Lorenz was still free around last summer/fall (recalls an offering of Dark Elf blood to the Blood God...err...Change God :p).

Anyways, the models in the spearhead look absolutely amazing. I'm happy for the Dark Elf players :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts