Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
It could be just me, but does anyone think they're a little skinny? Maybe it's just because I'm used to the bloated plague marine models I don't know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
They just like plague marine to me, but a bit skinnier perhaps they haven't a lot to eat recently in the eye of terror. Or perhaps they are dead hence the name?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I never liked the fat bloated look. I mean dead and decaying yes, but the old ones just looked like CSM hasbeens past their prime with a bit of a beer belly.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I didnt like the fat look cuz it looked like they had malnutrition or something, like a mad case of tape worm

·
1,019 Posts
The occasional bloated marine was ok, but not if your whole army was just a collection of overweight marines.
I like the new marines, has a kind of diseased famine look to it.

PrOtOcoN

·
1,019 Posts
So that's how Horus got them all on his side, he got them all drunk!

:D

PrOtOcoN

·
1,019 Posts
Horus at a party with all the Primarchs.

Horus: "So, how about overthrowing the Emperor"
Angron: "Nahh, i dont think i *hick* want to.
Horus: "Here, have another."
Angron: "Oh, thanks. *glugg**glugg*
Horus: "You wanna overthrow the Emperor now?
Angron: "Hey, you're *hick* alright, SURE, why not *hick* LET THE GALAXY *hick* BURN!

And so repeated until roughly half of the primarchs left the Emperors grace. The other half was spared because they were responsible drivers.

It is so simple, why didnt i see all this before?! :lol:

PrOtOcoN

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Let's see if we can find a link with Chaos and Space Wolves, after all they like beer...maybe someone in their upper ranks is trying to get them to turn to Chaos, but he can only succeed in getting them partially drunk. That must be it! There's not enough beer to corrupt the entire chapter now, but someone's trying! And since they all like beer (okay who doesn't but these are brainwaxed SM), I bet it's imprinted in their geneseed. Which leads me to believe that somewhere in the adeptus mechanicus somebody in control of the geneseed stocks wants them to turn traitor... yesss.....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@May 7 2003, 04:09
I bet it's imprinted in their geneseed.
Yes, however UNLIKE the death guard, SW can drink beer ;)

just goes to show you, chaos space marines are just lightweights when it comes to drinking...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ahem, we can easily outdrink any SW. I mean what the heck do you think we're doing when we're not fighting the imperium!? 95% of the time we spent in the Eye we drinking beer, as well as other alcoholic stuff (boozed up blood yummie).

·
Registered
959 Posts
Daemonic Alcohol is my favourite aswell as beer and whiskey. By the way i've tasted SW beer, it's no better than american beer! it's just flavoured water!

Blood for the Blood God!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@May 7 2003, 05:52
Ahem, we can easily outdrink any SW. I mean what the heck do you think we're doing when we're not fighting the imperium!? 95% of the time we spent in the Eye we drinking beer, as well as other alcoholic stuff (boozed up blood yummie).
Have you read much space wolf fluff??

Russ can, i believe, out drink any other marine/primarch around. Wolf-brew ain't exactly colored watter, considering their heratage. I heard a story second hand once that Russ thought he was even the better of the emporor when it came to drinking.

Just because you can say it louder doesn't mean its so :p

(and what exactly do you think it is the space wolves do when they aren't wiping CSM accross the galaxy???)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.