Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you chaos players are getting the new Defiler when it comes out? The model looks so sweet.

·
1,019 Posts
You can bet you nose i will!

I mean damn, look at it! Its a huge...erm...thingy!

·
Registered
959 Posts
of course i will, i think every chaos general will.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ahhhhh,you guys are too modest;I figger I'll get at least two! That will scare the crap outta all those Imperium goodie two shoes,hehehe
G :p

·
Registered
69 Posts
It would have been better if someone at GW bothered to just add a power cell to its twin claws and made em power weapons/claws..... :blink:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Two defilers... only two... why stop there.
Right to say I won't buy more that one at first but in time I will get four... four for each of the Heavy support choises you get as an Iron Warrior

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Who cares they look awsome!!!

Besides I want to be able to have different possebilities for Heavy support.
Anyway I don't think I will use all at once very often.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ahem, Defilers count as monstrous creatueres in close combat, so even if they fart at their opponent it'll ignore armour saves. Hmm, farting Daemon machines... I'm getting ideas for a second Daemon engine, but it might be somewhat Nurgloid :D .

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's not that hard for it's size, it should be much more awesome, as in on a par with the monalith in sheer power. BTW, i don't collect chaos but can you summon daemons to a defiler?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh crap I forgot they are monstrous creatures! Erm if a defiler goes 1on1 with a carnifex does this mean that it'll also ignore armor saves? :ph34r:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Yep, as it's a monstrous creature it ignores armour saves and rolls 2D6 for armour penetration against vehicles. It's got rather low WS though, can't figure out why that is...

Btw on the GW site I saw a release date of 14th june, is that one still correct? Because I went to one of my 'supply stores' yesterday and he told me he'd get it at the same date as all the other EoT releases, which is the 8th of june. Am I lucky again?? :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just got one yesterday and finished painting it today. Hopefully it will give me the fire power I need for my Khorne army.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.