Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I really didn't like them at all. I mean the design is pretty innovative, but to me it seems that it’s out of proportion (I’m referring to the huge gap in-between its torso and legs and the shoulder size). That "Close Combat Arm" really made me cringe thou, it just looks terrible. I am quite shocked at FW, usually their models are impeccable.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think the sarcoughagus (sp) looks better than that plain old sealed one.....remakeing shooting arms seems point less

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
actually i really really liek it. i dont know what is sticking out of the torso tho. i love that new cc arm! to old one didnt seem impressive. this one is so cool!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Well I have already preordered the grey knight one cause I think it looks way cool. I had already purchased the past grey knight dreads and Ill use tis a commander of my dreadnaught force. 3 dreadnaughts two of the old style and 1 with the new style. Im going to work him up like a dead grandmaster of dreadnaughts.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm im gonna have a grey knght crusader, a grey knight dread with huge halbred and a nother dread as a leader

·
Registered
346 Posts
omfg those cc weapons are lame and I don't like the " head " I much prefer the old vision slit style, I'll wait till I see a painted one or one at a better angle

The Chaos Warhound is cool though

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm fast moncs i just posted lmao ;) well im still thinking about it but i think the slit looks old.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like the new dread looks ok cuz the legs on the dread we have now looks weird like it cant walk the new ones look like it can actually move

the cc arm looks more sharp like a lightning claw and looks more longer than the old one

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
Wow, I really like the new Dread. I like the new body styling especially, it actually looks like it could move across a battlefield. The old one looked like a squat Dread for those of you who remember squats. It was just too short and stocky for me.
I really like the new CC arm too. It looks quick and sharp instead of huge and slow.
Yet again, I'm impressed with ForgeWorlds work. Now if only we could do something about their ridiculous pricing.... <_<

·
Registered
92 Posts
Originally posted by ~GK_Flarer~@Sep 16 2003, 20:54
a grey knight dread with huge halbred
That is what I was expecting the CC arm to look like, Claws just don't suit Imperial models IMO.

:lol: Moncs, your right about the special school bus comment.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I really like the new dreads from Forge World. More realistic than the 2nd and 3rd edition dreads. Far better than 1st edition.
I'm glad that they took a step back and made an "Older" version of the dread. I will be adding one or two to my marines as all my army is old school miniatures.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the halbred is my conversion idea SO DONT TOUCH!

its copyrighted :)

ill post a pic of it when its done

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Very nice models...
But the pricetag is kinda always the problem with forgeworld...
The standard dred was not that expencive... I recon it was the price for the whole model...they did show the whole model... so unless they want a lawsuit it better be...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i know ive been beaten i just mean NONE OF U ARE DOING IT B4 ME SO :p

and oh yeah its 70-75 canadian for the dread and 2 arms

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.