Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Eh?
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, just caught these pictures from todays Forgeworld open day, on Bell Of Lost Souls.

They have pictures of the completed Reaver titan, plus a price: a mere £550.

Theres also some new interesting models, either in process or completed. Without further ado, here are some pictures:

New mounted Commissar model, big fan of this one:

New Nurgle Sorceror:

New Eldar Cobra super heavy grav-tank, much better than the old version in my opinion and obviously ties it in with the Scorpion:

And finally, a Chaplin Dreadnought. Somebody raised the idea of a Librarian Dreadnought in the BoLS comments, now that I would love to see!

So there you have it, lots of interesting new things from Forgeworld. I'm interested to see what people think of the Reaver, I can't decided if I'm a fan or not. I will be picking up one of those Commissars though.

More and larger pictures on Bell Of Lost Souls

·
Supreme Evil Overlord
4,873 Posts
Loving that reaver, can't wait to see the chaos version later this year, I can already hear the screaming of my wallet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Though i don't like the idea of horses in 40K, that mounted commissar looks awesome.8Y
One thing that did make me realise how much money me and other people spend on models .etc
'A mere £550'

·
Eh?
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
One thing that did make me realise how much money me and other people spend on models .etc
'A mere £550'
Let me assure you that I meant that strictly tongue in cheek - I wish it wasn't! I honestly don't know if I would buy one if I had the money - I'm just trying not to notice that my forthcoming student loan would be enough...

I'm hoping to treat my army to an Eldar Scorpion over the summer, and I'll be stretching myself at that.

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
When there is Chaplain Dreadnought's that can only mean one thing, Dark Apostle Dreadnoughts! Alright!

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Some awesome finds here, especially liking that chaplain dreadnaught. Still no sign of a FW Lord of Change though :|.

·
846 Posts
Those are actually all pretty cool, my favorite id the mounted commissar. hmmmm, conversion ideas here I come.

·
Eh?
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a quick update, there are few more photos on BoLS, including the first of the interior.

I just want to say all credit to these guys for finding the photos and info, if you are yet to have found this blog then do check it out; its well worth looking at every now and then.

Those are actually all pretty cool, my favorite id the mounted commissar. hmmmm, conversion ideas here I come.
Some bad news on this one, according to one of the comments on BoLS, this commissar was a conversion piece by Mark Bedford; so it looks like we will just have to take some inspiration and try it for our-selfs. Its a shame, I was really taken with that model.

·
Gentlemen.
738 Posts
wow... just wow. That reaver titan... It's so awesome... The caplain dread looks really cool too. makes me want to play marines.

·
Fly Casual
376 Posts
OH sweet Jebus!
That Titan is so cool. And yet... I dunno. The missile rack is so big as to be cartoony. The painted version is soo much cooler that the earlier pix. But the body doesn't look all that posable. Oh well, hopefully by the time I can afford one, there will be a newer, less cartoony, version.
-J

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts
Roll on Codex: Adeptus Titanicus.....

Or would that be taking the piss?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some bad news on this one, according to one of the comments on BoLS, this commissar was a conversion piece by Mark Bedford; so it looks like we will just have to take some inspiration and try it for our-selfs. Its a shame, I was really taken with that model.
That is a shame about the mounted commissar. However, the conversion wouldn't be too hard to be honest... expensive yes, hard no. Just take the death korp krieg tank commander (for the arm holding the binoculars), death korp krieg commissar tank commander, and a death korp rough rider.

I couldn't do it though, cutting up that much resin stuff would make me cry.

It's about time about the Cobra though. That will look nice alongside the scorpion and the revenant titan on my shelf.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Lil Tweaker said:
OH sweet Jebus!
That Titan is so cool. And yet... I dunno. The missile rack is so big as to be cartoony. The painted version is soo much cooler that the earlier pix. But the body doesn't look all that posable. Oh well, hopefully by the time I can afford one, there will be a newer, less cartoony, version.
It's a Reaver, it's supposed to look cartoony and only semi-possible. It is an aging and mostly retired design after all.

·
Registered
353 Posts
There is a picture on BoLS where the Reaver and Warhound are on the same battlefield. The Reaver dwarfs the Warhound so god knows how big it is, I would say as big as a 2 person flat myself.

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
ohhh awesome, like the nurgle sorcerer, starting chaos soon too!

·
Monkey Pirate
452 Posts
Despite having no way of paying for it other then going even further into debt... I really am half tempted after looking at that Reaver...

·
Knight-Champion
2,141 Posts
I must admit, since seeing the prototype at Games Day I've been quite skeptical about how well the reaver would turn out, but seeing the finished model has just blown me away, it's freaking huge (it's about 7 or 8 storeys high by my reckoning), it looks beautiful and I want one. I want one now.

£550 though? You can buy cars for less (not that a car is as good as a Reaver mind). AARGH must rob bank.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts