Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quick notice to all, if you take a look at BoLS they have pics of a very nice looking new lord of change. Id bring the pics up, but im not sure how much copying im allowed to do from the other forums. If its ok ill put them here. In the meantime, have a look, it a great model.

Right wasnt able to find anything saying dont so here are pics

Here is a link to Fw. There is also a great shot of the horror hand, aswell as a couple of alternate angles. http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/loc.htm

Should anyone from BoLS get a bit hacked of with me jacking their articles, let me know and ill take them off.

·
Registered
193 Posts
On one thread there is also a preview of the rules, if you've seen that too...

I love the model, but i'd like it with two heads an aweful lot more.
That horror hand is stunning.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Holy Bawls I want. Not that I didn't want the Bloodthirster model badly when it came out also. I can't afford Forge World stuff though. Man I can't even afford their books so what would I do with the dang models?

Question: Why are the other two (KoS and GUO) so much smaller compared to the Bloodthirster and LoC? Are they not on the same scale.

A guy in my gaming group has the KoS and it is huge so the comparison is important to me.

(And yeah, two heads would be nice)

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Finally, it's about time this guy came round.

·
LO's resident Yowie
941 Posts
@aounfather- They are at the same scale, it's just the wings on the BT and the LoC make them look more massive. The KoS is a bit smaller than the other three though, but that's just because she's skinnier. And the GUO would be the same size if he were standing up, which he can't. So realy they are the same size - the wings.

It's about time they actually released the sculpt. Pics have been floating 'round the net for months now.

Great!
-DDW

·
I killed Alpharius
352 Posts
Gonna take a different approach to you all....

The wings and legs really don't do it for me. The wings dont look realistic its like the LoC just left the vet after getting his wings washed and styled to be straight with a hair straightener. Have anybody seen some of Pegaso models recent works, namely the angel guy? ...those are wings.

and the legs just look a lil' ...well...plain. Could have used something, don't know what, but anything.

Love the right hand and head.

·
709 Posts
Gonna take a different approach to you all....

The wings and legs really don't do it for me. The wings dont look realistic its like the LoC just left the vet after getting his wings washed and styled to be straight with a hair straightener. Have anybody seen some of Pegaso models recent works, namely the angel guy? ...those are wings.

and the legs just look a lil' ...well...plain. Could have used something, don't know what, but anything.

Love the right hand and head.
Seconded. For a $180 model, it's really not that good. It's big, and the detail is very high level, but the final product is pretty sub-par, especially when you put this guy next to his other FW greater daemon brethren. The wings poorly done, as is the overall pose of the model. I think the GW one is actually better. The right hand and staff look really good, but that's about it.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
not bad, but the wings are meh. they would of done much better with the model. plus the legs. they look like giant frog legs......
thanks
antique_nova

1 - 11 of 11 Posts