Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to 40K and i have heard the voice of chaos wisper to me and what a sweet song it is :D Unfortunatly being... less than battle hardened... I am never entusted with anything but mutants and traitors. if you could please help me organize these cretons i would greatly aprechiate it... (what does this mean ooc.... PLEASE look at my army list and give me advies PLEASE!!!!!) http://www.librarium-online.com/forum/inde...45237entry45237 thank you all for your time :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
interesting . . .

thats an unusual use of differant daemons . . .
especially because im sure i have read somewhere that slaanesh daemons have to attack khornate daemons. . .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah well.... i have never used the mounted ones before ;p i was just gona check them out (bloodthirsters RULE)... but yeah im actualy having my army's "leader" as the one aspiering champion that is unmarked so i can contain any units from any of the armies...... or so i belive ;p but im like 99% sure look on pg 38 of the CSM codex under ancient enimies and if the leader is not marked or undivided...

·
Registered
266 Posts
yeah, you're good. The old "demonic animosity" rule was left out of this edition. Now, its simpler, if your general has a mark of a specific god, the opposed god will not allow any units in your army (nurgle and tzeentch and khorne and slaanesh are opposed).

I would add more dedicated assault squads; try to keep them big as that will minimize the effect of enemy shooting. A mob of 30 Khornate mutants and then 2 mobs of 15 traitors to provide fire support is a good idea. Take some bezerkers as elites. Defilers are definitely a better deal than basilisks, i might add.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too am a HUGE Fan of Khorne CSM berserkers :D the only problem is marking any non L&tD units, regardles of army leader, bumps them to elite choice and thus fillen up my 1 slot of chaos allies and dumping my obliterators (do you think its worth the tarde?? i personaly luv obies :D) :( as far as defilers being better... i wouldnt know ;p never have used them cause im saving my money for the Chaos MEGA battle set and it comes with one ;p and i would just use a diff model for it but me and my friend dont have anything that big!!!!! ;p..... if you dont mind spreadding your knowladge... what would you say makes the defiler SOOO much better.... i have my own ideas (better armor, no min for indirect fire distance, ect) ;p but i would like to hear from others :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.