Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
I am new here (long time lurker, so thought I might as well actually join!) so just positing a message to introduce myself. I am a 24yrs old female who is into building, converting and painting mainly GW miniatures. I currently have Skaven and Wood Elves (yes VERY steriotypical!) on the go, and am shortly going to test paint some SM White Scars.
To all who read this, have a great day!:cat:

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey there, welcome to LO. Do you play 40k at all or just WHFB?
Well I haven't really got the rules down for either yet! But I am planning on White Scars and maybe 'Nids and a Chaos army of some sort but I can't decide which Daemon following as they all have their good points! I have got some scout bikes and tac marines towards the WS so far, just going to test paint to make sure it is my 'thing'. I do the girl thing of liking the looks and the rules/fluff. So if the army turns out ugly I wont play it haha

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
welcome to LO from a fellow forum member ^^. those rat ogres sure do look like skaven. i am not into fantasy myself but i am sure others are.
thanks
antique_nova

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
GASP! A female... This is a very new and exciting prospect to us here in the gaming community :p Anyways, my name is Craig I enjoy long walks on the beach and crushing the hope and dreams of young children ;)

Reactions: swntzu

·
Registered
223 Posts
What? A girl in warhammer? Lies! Even if my local group warhammer group has three of them in it, this is nothing but lies!

Well, Welcome anyway.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Your name greatly confuses me... only because you say you are female. if you were male, totally normal >.>

Welcome and enjoy your stay..

Note: you saw nothing btw.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
What? A girl in warhammer? Lies! Even if my local group warhammer group has three of them in it, this is nothing but lies!

Well, Welcome anyway.
Mine only has one girl... And about 15 guys and those are only the regulars to come to the gaming day at the store. We usually also have 2-3 new people a week just coming to try fitting a game in. We never see again.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
GASP! A female... This is a very new and exciting prospect to us here in the gaming community :p Anyways, my name is Craig I enjoy long walks on the beach and crushing the hope and dreams of young children ;)
hahha this ain't a flirting forum mate. lol

thanks
antique_nova

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL I am the one who got Kitty in the game and on this board. Let me tell you a bit about her. She is the only chick that I have seen do a engine transplant and a auto to manual conversion on a car. She drinks beer. doesn't like pink. She will kick your ass and expect you to still say thank you and she has a real big personalty LOL

·
1,648 Posts
I don't see how that qualifies as TMI, heheh.

Anyhow, don't let the vultures harass you ;). If what Tiny said is true, a swift kick to the groin should solve all problems.

Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I find this thread rather amusing.
Lots more views and replies than the other threads, and its not that old.
Full of leg humpers, but i suppose on the upside at least you guys arent all gay lol.

But remember kids, its the internet... Men are boys, women are men, and girls are FBI agents.

PMS Kitty, welcome to the forum dude.

/runs :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.