1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
NO WAY bad dog! asking for copywrited material.......... tsk tsk :eek:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I mentioned it before, Vet Sergeants can't take Power Weapons. I doubt anyone would notice in most games though. Also, your Commissar shouldn't be 61 points. It should be 46 (40 base, +1 Bolt Pistol, +5 Power Weapon). And your Junior Officer doesn't need a Power Fist if someone else in the squad has a missile launcher. With the 40 points you can save from all of these things, you can afford a Catachan Sentinel!

·
994 Posts
ok i know you meantioned these befor ebut i didnt hink about changing the list. i dont think i wont give my juinor officer a powerfist

and i will use a catachan sentinel

but why shouldnt my juinor officer have a powerfist? what is wrong ith it. i strike last in most combats anyway

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by kommissar karls kadians@Sep 10 2003, 14:43
ok i know you meantioned these befor ebut i didnt hink about changing the list. i dont think i wont give my juinor officer a powerfist

and i will use a catachan sentinel

but why shouldnt my juinor officer have a powerfist? what is wrong ith it. i strike last in most combats anyway
It's up to you. A power fist is 20 points, quite an investment. I just don't see using one and having a heavy weapon in the same squad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can a commissar command an IG force? I thought you needed a command squad and the commissar could join if he wanted. And I agree, the powerfist will probably go to waste if he's charged, because he'll be dead before he gets a chance to use it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i agree with everyone else drop the power fist and take a sentinel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.