Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
:D :lol: YES!

They kinda look like the wonderful old white-topped ones! This is what I've been hoping for for so long!
Finally, the good old pots are back!

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
My, you havent been around the hobby for long then, have you?

Not a chance, they look nothing like the old pots. Ah.. the memories of prising the dried-on caps off their threads with a screwdriver, totally stripping them of threads.. Those were the days.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Originally posted by The_Inquisitor@May 13 2003, 14:24
My, you havent been around the hobby for long then, have you?

Not a chance, they look nothing like the old pots. Ah.. the memories of prising the dried-on caps off their threads with a screwdriver, totally stripping them of threads.. Those were the days.
Throwing all of the paint all over the floor...those were the days :)...

Actually these pots look good. I only had problems with the old ones when I was young.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I still have about 50 of the old pots left... They last for ages...

·
Registered
239 Posts
I heard they were doing new one a little while back never thought it would happen. the ond ones were good exept if the ink lids werent on properly there was trouble. theye look like the new pots with pop tops

·
1,019 Posts
Hey, these look alright. But if this is just an excuse to raise prices, then i'll take the current pots any day thank you very much.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Price hike = bad... although these potentially new pots do look nicer, and I would like a change from the current set... my paints dry out in no time at all... this looks like it could be a proper paint pot :lol: I never knew there was a paint called "purity seal" though... then again, I just good old bleahced bone as my base for purity seals...

·
Registered
770 Posts
The paint pots are changing, theyre being rereleased with the older style pop up caps, along with a bunch of new colours that will be replacing some of the dodgy older colours like tentacle pink :ph34r:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've seen them being used in my Local GW they do look cool but better to use than the older white capped paint pots. BTW is it true that they got rid of Scab Red, i loved that colour.

·
Registered
770 Posts
really truly guys - those ARE pics of the new pots... GW knew the twist ones were a dud but theyd gotten into a contract with their supplier to make the twist ones and have had to wait for the contract to run out.
scab red will be staying too, thank the gods

·
Registered
57 Posts
HALLALUYA! it is about time. I hate (strong word) the current pots. THEY SUCK! you are right the current contrct runs out this fall (I hear) The new pots should be released then.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.