Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,076 Posts
Is that a Custode?
What has Aaron Dembski-Bowden written in the past?

I think I've read tales of heresy, is there a HH book after that one?

·
Proud banner bearer of LO
945 Posts
Looks like an Adeptus Custode alright. Also looks like the first time the traitors have been referred to as Chaos in the series so far... interesting.

·
Cheeeese
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Is that a Custode?
Yes, it loooks like so.

What has Aaron Dembski-Bowden written in the past?
He has written Cadian Blood. I haven't read it so don't how good it is.

He's the writer on the coming 40k books: Hellsreach, Soul Hunter

I've read Fallen Angels. Quite good compered to Descent of Angels.

:beer:

·
Aliens ate my soul.
1,413 Posts
I not very happy that Dark Angles got two books so far in the HH series and legions like the Iron Warriors or Wold Eaters so far have nothing (or very little) i just hope they won't let the HH series die off without finshing it off.

·
Registered
821 Posts
The world eaters have been neglected in the HH books, their only true hurahs were the blurb in "False Gods" (Angron going buckwild, loved that part), and few chapters dedicated throughout a few other books. And if you can get through the horror of a book that it is "Battle for the Abyss" has a World Eater in it that made the book almost bearable.

The Iron Warriors on the other hand are represented in a ton of the books. Their book was "Flight of the Eisenstien", but are also represented a bit in Fulgrim and Galaxy.

If you can do it, I can get a chapters list up later. Flight, Galaxy, and Fulgrim all happen at the same time. And I just recently did it, read it in chronological order, a few chapter from one book, a chapter from another, so on and so forth. Made the story even better, because you can see that a few other the authors got together to make the stories match, just from different point of views.

I don't know why people didn't like "Decent of Angels", I thought it filled in alot of the gaps on the fluff that was the dark angels/fallen angels. Sure it was a little dry, but I liked the way it represented the rivalry between Luthor and The Lion.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The Iron Warriors on the other hand are represented in a ton of the books. Their book was "Flight of the Eisenstien", but are also represented a bit in Fulgrim and Galaxy.
Surely you mean the Death Guard??

Otherwise to me the first traitor is going to have to be a word bearers book. Although the possessed has current Word bearers uniform I'm not sure if that was the colour at the time of the HH. But unless I'm mistaken "first" should denote Lorgar no?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
that's a vbery small bolter on that spear there. anyone noticed that?

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
Indeed the Custodes Guardian Spears always incorporated a modified boltgun attached to the spear.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
it looks so small though! i thought they had laser guns too at some point, didn't?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts