Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
i kinda hope they might throw in the rules for all types of IG armies into it.... but finally at least they are trying to balence out our army yea ...

·
Registered
60 Posts
hang on...i'm confused which codex are the cadians in?? The IG codex or the EoT codex? Cause i plan to buy a bunch of Cadian Shock Troops and right now i don't know which codex to buy....

·
Registered
76 Posts
the Cadian army list is in the EOT codex.... but you can still use the same troops like a normal army in the IG codex if you prefer just add some things and take out a few others meh... its all good

·
Registered
60 Posts
Okay...now i understand...so the rules for playing Cadians are in the EoT codex but they need the IG codex to use them right??? :blink: And....does anyone have any idea what the new IG codex has??? Cause i don't live in a play that sells Warhammer 40k and i'm not going back to the states until winter...and i want to start a Cadian army but should i get the old IG codex and the EoT codex this summer then get the new IG codex during winter??? :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
currently the IG codex is only $15 and the new one will be $20 so depending on how much money you want to spend right now.... personally i would wait but get the EOT codex just so you can see what you can possibly do as well as review the army lists of a few others too

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well...right now i'm living in Japan cause my dad got some job offer there so i moved from Toronto... <_< (I don't know why but my dad loves working overseas) But were visiting the States this winter :D and maybe Canada... Even though they have a GW site in japan i've been to a couple of the stores and they have been closed down...the reason...i don't know

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello, I'm new on the forum.

Regarding the IG new codex topic, I also think that it'll be like the Chaos codex last version : A general IG codex + dedicated pages for each army type (cadian, catachan, tallarn, armageddon...)

By the way, I noticed last week that you can order the Cadian Start Box with 40+ figs, 1 Chimera, 1 sentinel AND the brand new IG codex.

Does someone already have it ?

Kryss

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That was an advance order right?

Hmmm, didn't think that codex would be ready until like september or oktober maybe...
Even better it's out now...
Well, then I got something else to buy... My IW basilisk has to have latest rules too ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, advances order on the GW UK web site.

As for the codex apart, the info from September comes from my local games-workshop vendor.

Anyway, September or October, it's too late for me ! I want it now !! :)

Kryss

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.