Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but.....I cant get over how great the new Guard figures are!!!!!! They are truely excellent. I bought 2 boxes with a third on the way. Unfortunatley, I have only completed 5 figures (no time with work and real life). Once I build and paint a full squad, I will post the pics. Anyone else impressed with these figures???

PS: I also found a a page where they are showing some more soon to be releases on the guard and a few other races....Ill attach the link.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Regarding IG Plastic figures, do you know that apparently all non-plastic figures are about to dissappear (lieutenants, autocannon,heavybolters,lasercannon....) for every army type :blink:

BUT, they will all be replaced by plastic figs little by little in the coming months starting from October-November.

That's what a GW employee told me last week-end. So, if you wanna make stocks of future old figs, start now. Personnally, I've got enough with the future old figs, so I'll wait for the new ones to get diversity in my Catachan army. B)

Kryss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.