Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Heathen,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part Librarium Online forums now!
That's what the green box on my screen said and it scared me a little bit, so here I am, posting my first post and becoming an active member of LO. Today!

I dabbled a little bit in WH40k Epic when I was a kid, and had a friend who was heavily into WHFB (he was building some sort of skeleton army last time I saw him after having collected a huuuuuge force of Skaven, he's a bit mad), although the whole LotR feel of the game never really held much appeal for me. I fell out of love with 40K for a while but came back to it recently after looking at the site and seeing the Daemonhunters section; the Grey Knights looked awesome, and upon reading the Codex and discovering that they are in fact awesome I decided to make myself a DH list. Most of the models I've got are supremely useless and impractical (the worst being a Land Raider which I'm struggling really hard to justify the existence of ^^), but they look great and best of all the GKs are cool enough to look beastly with very little painting required.

I found LO using Google, came for the lurking, stayed for the DH forums. Hope to see you all around ^^

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Hello and welcome to LO.

I hope you enjoy your stay, as ever there are rules, which are found here

I hope the DH forum helps you in any questions you may have, don't be afraid to ask anyone if you need to!

I hope to see you on the forums!

·
The Uncivil Servent
900 Posts
Welcome to LO and enjoy your stay on the boards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts