Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I doubt that there will be more C'tan. GW noticed how unpopular these are, i don't think they will publish more of them.
On the other hand, GW could earn some money with them, and that's their main intention.

jwu

·
Registered
128 Posts
ive heard that 2 mor are coming out, the outsider and the dragon....i do beilieve they will come out soon...but, hey, there just rumors, so...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeh I bet its just a rumor cause this is the first time I have heard about it. Noone uses C'tan neway so its a good possibility,GW tryin to turn a profit from em!

·
Registered
128 Posts
yea, i kinda wasted 25$$ on my nightbringer.,...oh, how i will never ever buy a cool looking model without looking at stats closer ever again...ohw ell, he looks hella-cool...but...that coulda been 12 more warriors, a tomb spyder and a bottle o paint, or a heav des. with paint...oh well, whatcha gonna do...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by Zeph@Oct 21 2003, 07:46
yea, i kinda wasted 25$$ on my nightbringer.,...oh, how i will never ever buy a cool looking model without looking at stats closer ever again...ohw ell, he looks hella-cool...but...that coulda been 12 more warriors, a tomb spyder and a bottle o paint, or a heav des. with paint...oh well, whatcha gonna do...
I bought both Nightbringer & Deceiver, but just for a model to paint/convert. I don't think I will ever used either in a battle.
I'm a 'cron player and even I think they smell a tad bit cheezy.

Same goes for the 'lith.
Rather "think" tactics than just dump some uber weapon on the table. ;)

·
689 Posts
the c'tan models are not cheesy. since they're so extremely expensive in pts. if they could lower the costing of the nightbringer with maybe 100 pts alot more players would use it. as for now, if someone uses the nightbringer he's doomed to phase out

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well the rumours (yes I know it has a 'u' in it) that I've heard are .....
*The Outsider will be released some time in the near future.
*The Dragon will be release in about 2005 to correspond with a new Campaign that revolves around Mars.
*Forgeworld have a Necron Vehicle in the works .... the name floating around is the Necron Harvester.

·
Registered
128 Posts
ya know, ive noticed you act just like someone by the name of chris_melin, even with the two accounts, i mean, the simularity between the names? the same typing skill? they are one in the same. oh, and i dont think necrons need ne thing new, just to stay on topic ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by Zeph@Nov 5 2003, 17:55
ya know, ive noticed you act just like someone by the name of chris_melin, even with the two accounts, i mean, the simularity between the names? the same typing skill? they are one in the same. oh, and i dont think necrons need ne thing new, just to stay on topic ;)
I don't think we need new RULES, just a new MODEL(S)... y'know something REALLY detailed, that a person could win some painting comps with...... as it is, everything in our army is so plain........ even with a superior paint job yer not gonna win any P. comps with them.

·
Registered
213 Posts
tey're supposed to be plain. they're like 50000 years old for gods sake. but ill agree the necrons do need somethin to spice up the mix... and the next c'tan coming out is the dragon(ive heard as early as 2004, but its just a rumor) the dragons gonna be awsome to. :p

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
I have seen rumours about Dragon/Machine god on mars awakening, Adeptus Machinus and chapters like the iron hands rebeling and a campaign based on this since before Eye of terror, there has been plenty of wishfull speculation by players, but what I have not seen is one evidence of any comitment to this from GW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.