Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to start a Necron army, and because my birthday is coming up I am going to ask for the things i think are the more expensive things in the Necron army list. Basically I'm going to ask for a Destroyer Lord, a Nightbringer, 3 Wraiths, 2 Heavy Destroyers, a Monolith, and 2 boxes of Warriors. I was originally going to ask for a normal lord and some pariahs in placce of the wraiths and destroyer lord, but i thought that because these can be bought at a lower price $8-$10, it would be better to ask for the destroyer lord + wraiths which cost more individually. Anyways, any thoughts would be appreciated, but remember I'm trying to get the more expensive things in a Necron army, this is NOT an army list.

·
Registered
318 Posts
if yer gonna run Tomb Spyders, ask for those...... one of the more expensive units in the Army..... also to save your B-day gift buyers' money ask for a boxed set: 20 warriors, 3 destroyers, and several scarab swarms. Also Immortals are quite expensive a $8.00 or so a pop. (U.S.)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice LordHat, I havnt quite looked into Tomb Spyders, but I might look into them now. I think the Immortals are expensive because they are among the larger, more solid metal figures... kinda like terminators or something. Also, are pariahs worth buying because those are also expensive ($8 each).

·
Registered
128 Posts
i would also recommend the battleforce, it saves you quite a bit of money....and my thoughts on the immortals issue ( i sense off-topicness here....) is that any person in there right mind would want to take ten of these, qite possibley even 20, so they figure, "Hey, more money for us..." i like the look of metal figures and all, but i prefer plastic, the paint doesnt chip off as much

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking of getting the battleforce, but I would rather get wraiths than destroyers right now.
Should I ask for another Heavy Destroyer as I've seen they are pretty much useful only in groups of three.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wada ya mean.

if is was u i would get the battle set because wraiths are not that good at shottin and destroyer are class at shooting
They cant shoot at all!!

I agree destroyers are the better shooters,
you could get the older version of the immortals, i mean save £1 on each(£4 no base) soon adds up if u but 10

also the necron battleset £50 has like 2 pound saving, and since u get less boxes inside it id say that u make no saving what so ever, i always work things out before i get anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.