Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started playing Necrons and have the models to do either of these two lists. List one the lord will join the scarabs, the tomb spdier will be with the warriors and the destroyers will go destroy things(hopefully). List two is your basic codex phalanx. I like list one due to the fact it appears a little more mobile. List two I think would be the more effective list of the two. Then again I have yet to play a game with the necrons. Nothing to competitive with these lists, just a couple walk in games down at the local store. Let me know what you think of either list and if you forsee any difficulties that I will have against certain armies. Thanks in advance.
1000 Points
Necron Lord W/ Warscythe, Destoyer Body, Lightning Field, Phylactery – 180 Pts
10 Necron Warriors - 180 Pts
3 Necron Destoyers – 150 Pts
8 Scarab Swarm – 96 Pts
Tomb Spider W/ Particle Projector – 55 Pts
Total: 991 Points
Phase Out @ 6
Must Kill 21

1000 Points #2
Necron Lord W/ Resurrection Orb, Phylactery - 155 points
4 Scarab Swarm – 48 Pts
4 Scarab Swarm – 48 Pts
Tomb Spider W/ Particle Projector – 55 Pts
Total: 996 Points
Phase Out @ 8
Must Kill 26

1,485 Posts
Well they are both balanced lists but you will have an extrmely difficult time defeating armies with lots of big guns using the first list. And it will be easy for certain opponets to phase out the list. Kill the spyder (monstrous creature) then kill 20 warriors 2 battlecannons and that is pretty much the army in one turn.

However the second has both a tomb spyder and a res orb increasing the survivability. of the army. I like list 2. But I wil warn you necrons are most effective when playing games of large sizes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.