Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some bulls and i don't know what to buy next. i have looked at the army book and its on back order right now, so i don't have it yet. I was thinking after i buy a hero, i would get some ironguts(i think thats what their called, the ones w/GW).

I don't want this post to start an argument, but i would like other people to post the strengths and weaknesses of some of the units in the army. I would also like to know what people think is good(again, i don't want to start an argument).

·
Son of LO
4,714 Posts
aufde said:
I just bought some bulls and i don't know what to buy next. i have looked at the army book and its on back order right now, so i don't have it yet. I was thinking after i buy a hero, i would get some ironguts(i think thats what their called, the ones w/GW).

I don't want this post to start an argument, but i would like other people to post the strengths and weaknesses of some of the units in the army. I would also like to know what people think is good(again, i don't want to start an argument).
a bruiser/tyrant would be a good move, although you can always convert one from bulls and ironguts to save some big bucks.

beyond that, some gnoblars would give you some numbers and add an element of fun ^_^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.